Europe Treasury Accountant (m/f) Temporary
- Develop weekly and monthly cash flow forecasts for EMEA region.
- Recommend cash funding requirements to make sure that funds are in the right locations as required based on the cash forecast.
- Submit manual payments into banking system.
- Execute funding strategy as per approved recommendations.
- Maintain oversight of external banking systems and act as SME to the various platforms.
- Provide and assist Accounting with respects to their banking questions (shadow bank accts).
- Provide backup and support for APAC & NAR treasury organization in case of vacation or sick leave.
- Assist accounting in preparing accounting schedules in support of statutory audits.
- Assist in the month end close process to ensure timely and accurate monthly and yearly reporting
- Monthly reconciliation of balance accounts
- Min Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting or Finance required. Master's degree and Finance certifications are a plus.
- Minimum 3-5 years accounting experience with secondary focus on treasury and cash management.
- Global cultural orientation and working experience is a plus.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills as well as financial modeling skills are required.
- Individual must be a highly motivated self-starter who can thrive in a team-oriented environment, but work independently without supervision.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced, high energy environment with ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite & working knowledge of SAP.
- Strong organizational, written and oral communication and presentation skills required. Ability to interface with internal and external personnel and customers.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written. Other languages are an asset.
Our Job: We provide you an interesting and challenging job, in a company with modern infrastructure. A great team is expecting you. We expect your complete application in English including a foto and your salary expectations.
Untere Bahnhofstrasse 1
055 220 57 00
055 220 57 01