Product Regulatory Administrator 100%
- Support the Regulatory Compliance Manager with assessments of products to be manufactured, moved or sold in the EMEA region against applicable regulatory requirements.
- Support the assessment of regulatory status as part of the SDS release process and the identification of relevant information for Section 15 of the SDS for the EMEA region and for reviewing classification information for its relevance, specifically under EU CLP.
- Supports the Substance identification assessments: Identifies raw materials and products subject to specific regulations in the EMEAI region using standardised processes.
- Retrieve data from central data systems and from regulatory authorities and process the data in line with guidance from the Regulatory Compliance Manager and the Product Stewardship Manager.
- Maintain electronic filing systems for regulatory documents in line with the organizations requirements and systems.
- Monitor and maintain due dates in central electronic calendar.
- General Administrative support of for the Product Stewardship and Product Regulatory Compliance organization and the Director Product Stewardship & Compliance.
- Vocational education in the Chemistry Business or similar and at least 5 years experience in the role.
- Experience with the SAP EH&S system.
- Information systems management proficiency Excel, SharePoint.
- Fluent in German and English (written and spoken), additional languages are an asset.
- Attention to details and accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and meet critical deadlines.
- Ability to effectively work in a global organization, across functions and across cultures.
- Ability to communicate with a wide variety of people (from senior leaders to colleagues as well as to external stakeholders) and cultures while upholding a high level of integrity, ethics and trustworthiness.
- Outstanding team player and open-minded personality -to be demonstrated in working successfully and smoothly with the local and EMEAI teams.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Fabienne WeichselbraunELITA PersonalberatungUntere Bahnhofstrasse 118640 RapperswilTelefon 055 220 57 00Telefax 055 220 57 firstname.lastname@example.org