Product Safety Specialist
- Will work at the direction of the EH&S Product Sustainability Leader and local product safety personnel, to advance identified projects and backfill for the product safety personnel engaged in optimization projects.
- Support Dow business and company compliance activities under various Chemical Management Programs, including but not limited to, the European Union's REACH Regulation (Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals) and the U.S. Lautenberg Chemical Safety Act (LCSA).
- Will use systems such as SAP and IUCLID.
- At minimum, a Bachelor of Science degree (preferred background is Chemistry, Environmental Science or Chemical Engineering)
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a team oriented project environment
- Knowledge in SAP and/or IUCLID desired, but training will be provided
- Have the right to work in the hiring country
Our Job: We provide you an interesting and challenging job, in a company with modern infrastructure. A great team is expecting you. We expect your complete application in English including a foto and your salary expectations.
Fabienne WeichselbraunELITA PersonalberatungUntere Bahnhofstrasse 118640 RapperswilTelefon 055 220 57 00Telefax 055 220 57 firstname.lastname@example.org